Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Shopping Spree

Ever have a hard time finding that special something for the one you love --hubby, wife, son, daughter, mom, dad, significant other, friend?




Well I can help out. You can either come to my house and shop my "store", shop my website @ www.marykay.com/kwoodard, email me @ kwoodard@marykay.com, or you can call me @ (318) 734-8431 and tell me what you want to spend and a little about the gift recipeint, and I will pick something out for you.



All my gift wrapping and delivery services are FREE!! Including FREE shipping if you do not live within driving distance. And get a FREE gift with purchase of $40 or more!!



* If you order from now to 12/04, you can get 20% off all you order.

* If you order from 12/05 to 12/10, you can get 10% off all you order.

The earlier, the better!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment