Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday----or is it "Pink Friday"?

Black Friday is by far my most favorite time of the year. I love to get up extremely early in the mornings to catch the awesome deals that await. I mean, the bargains are to die for! I so cannot wait-----hey, I'm not rushing the date! I adore my vacation time and the quality time I spend with my family, but Black Friday???? Come on---LOVE IT!

Black Friday is the best day for a coupon freak like myself. The only negative I must say about Black Friday is the crowds. The lines are outrageous----So for those of you who are Black Friday fanatics like myself (or will opt to sit at home and celebrate the season via Cyber Monday) you can look no further!

I have the best "Pink Friday" deals for those on a budget. Since the holiday shopping season begins around this time---why not shop with friends----from stocking stuffers to complete baskets----everything is perfect for your loved ones, corporate co-workers, and educators in your lives.

If you want to avoid the hassles of the crowds and lines, I'll come to you. I'll be out anyway---You can also shop right here online---perfect, perfect! Dont waste time catching the great deals I am throwing----Buy from the Skin Care/ Cosmetic line I consult for and get a free gift with every purchase. Also, jump over to our face book fan page and like us to get your name in a drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate OR a $25 Cosmetic Basket of goodies!

Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!
Pink Pampering by Kimberly Woodard

0 comments:

Post a Comment